- This event has passed.
Vintage Indiana Wine Fest – Indianapolis, IN
June 6, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Visit Huber Winery’s booth today the the Vintage Indiana Wine Fest!
601 W. New York St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Click HERE for tickets
Join us at the 16th annual Vintage Indiana Wine & Food Festival June 6, 2015 at Military Park in downtown Indianapolis! An award-winning festival promoting Indiana wine and food. Celebrate with the Indiana wineries as they offer samples of more than 200 award-winning wines (Adult sampler ticket only ID required First 10,000 receive etched wine glass!)
- Enjoy delicious food from some of Indiana’s top culinary experts
- Visit the Wine & Food Experience Pavillion for food and wine sessions with chefs and winemakers
- Tap your foot to Indiana’s most popular musicians LIVE throughout the day
- Browse through the artists booths
- Bring your blankets, pop up tents and lawn chairs! We ask that you don’t use pop-up tents at the stage area so as not to block anyone’s view
- Vintage Indiana is an adults only event. Only those 21 and over will be admitted to the festival.
Outside coolers, food and beverages are not allowed. These items will be confiscated at the gate or if found on the grounds. No re-entry, no pets, no refunds, no outside food/beverage RAIN OR SHINE!! No Refunds!
Wine is available for sale by the glass or bottle.