U-PICK – FROM OUR FARM TO YOUR TABLE
Huber’s Orchard & Winery is proud to be a part of Indiana Agritourism as well as a family-friendly farming destination. With over 175 years (and 7 generations) of farming experience, we are pleased to be able to offer you a variety of homegrown produce options throughout our growing season. While you can always select and purchase produce from our Farm Market, we also offer U-pick for a number of fruits and vegetables. Our U-pick program runs from early Spring to late Fall, and gives families the opportunity to experience farming in a very special way. Get up close to the trees, vines, bushes, and brambles, and hand-select every single piece of produce that you bring home. It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience that can be enjoyed by all ages.
As the U-pick produce selection varies based on season, please refer to our Harvest Schedule located under the Farm Market tab.
Please remember that for the safety and comfort of all guests, we have set U-Pick Rules. These can be found outside the Farm Market before loading the wagon as well.
- Guests must ride wagon to U-pick areas
- Guests may pick in designated areas only
- U-pick items must be paid for in the Farm market immediately upon return from U-Pick areas
- Everything picked in the U-pick areas must be paid for by guest
- Strollers not permitted on wagons or in u-pick areas
- While pets are permitted in most outdoor areas of the farm, they are not permitted on the U-pick wagons or fields.
For more details, and to confirm availability and picking conditions, please call the Farm Market at 812.923.9463 and select Option 2.