U-PICK – FROM OUR FARM TO YOUR TABLE
There is a nominal fee of $3.00 per person to board the U-Pick Wagons
Huber’s Orchard & Winery is proud to be a part of Indiana Agritourism as well as a family-friendly farming destination. With over 175 years (and 7 generations) of farming experience, we are pleased to be able to offer you a variety of homegrown produce options throughout our growing season. While you can always select and purchase produce from our Farm Market, we also offer U-pick for a number of fruits and vegetables. Our U-pick program runs from early Spring to late Fall, and gives families the opportunity to experience farming in a very special way. Get up close to the trees, vines, bushes, and brambles, and hand-select every single piece of produce that you bring home. It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience that can be enjoyed by all ages.
As the U-pick produce selection varies based on season, please refer to our Harvest Schedule located under the Farm Market tab. There is a nominal fee of $3.00 per person to board the U-pick wagons (children under the age of 12 months are complimentary). Must present paid admission receipt to board U-pick wagons.
Please remember that for the safety and comfort of all guests, we have set U-Pick Rules. These can be found outside the Farm Market before loading the wagon as well.
- Guests must ride wagon to U-pick areas
- Guests may pick in designated areas only
- U-pick items must be paid for in the Farm market immediately upon return from U-Pick areas
- Everything picked in the U-pick areas must be paid for by guest
- Strollers not permitted on wagons or in u-pick areas
- While pets are permitted in most outdoor areas of the farm, they are not permitted on the U-pick wagons or fields.
For more details, and to confirm availability and picking conditions, please call the Farm Market at 812.923.9463 and select Option 2.