Huber’s Orchard & Winery is a popular location for photography. We encourage our visitors to photograph our beautiful farm and their experiences. Recreational novice photography is allowed in areas open to the public. On occasion, guests wish to use our beautiful setting as the backdrop for professionally produced photography. While we try to extend every consideration to individuals and groups wishing to photograph at Huber’s; professional photography must not interfere with normal operations or compromise the safety of our visitors, the quality of our farm, structures and other infrastructure. Please remember, this is private property. Commercial and professional photographers and their clients are permitted on our farm under the following guidelines:
Huber’s Orchard & Winery considers portraiture by a professional photographer to be professional photography, even if income is not derived. This includes, but is not limited to, engagement, bridal, wedding, senior pictures, birthday, and family photography sessions conducted by a professional photographer.
Professional photography requires approval, must be scheduled in advance, and comply with our photography policy. Professional fees may apply. Click HERE to submit a request. or phone 812-923-9463 and ask for Allie M.
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Because we are a privately owned working farm and to ensure the safety of all of our guests and employees, professional photography is allowed at our establishment under the following guidelines only:
- Photography sessions must be scheduled; black-out dates may apply.
- Sessions are ONLY allowed from 10 am -5 pm.
- Photographers must check in on arrival to obtain photography credentials.
- Lanyard with Photographer name, date and session time
- Lanyard must be visible and available during entire session
- Lanyard must be returned when session is completed
- Photography is allowed only in designated areas:
- West Seedless Grape Vineyard
- North Apple Orchard (North of Pergola)
- Pond Deck
- Main Lake and deck
- Antique Tractors on Display (near Farm Market)
- Photography is not allowed in retail areas.
- Please do not move, alter, or draw on any structures/property.
- Flow of visitors along driveways and pathways must not be blocked at any time
Commercial photography is defined as any photography produced for publication or promotional use. Huber’s Orchard & Winery, Inc. specifically reserves all rights for photographic reproduction of Huber’s Orchard & Winery.
Huber’s Orchard & Winery reserves the right to license vendors, collect royalties, and initiate fees or otherwise control use of Huber’s Orchard & Winery. Huber’s Orchard & Winery reserves the right to approve final content for anything in which Huber’s Orchards & Winery or it’s properties will appear, either by name or by visual representation.
Commercial photography requires approval from our Marketing Department. Click here to submit a request.
Click HERE to submit a request.